Hybrid- Full Time Position
As the Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for pursuing & generating new prospects, positioning our suite of services, demonstrating a thorough understanding of our value proposition, and being responsible for the lead conversion to a sales opportunity. This is a hybrid role so the ideal candidate will need to travel to our Carlow office once per week.
- Proactive Outbound lead generation: prospect, identify and generate new qualified opportunities for the team.
- Pipeline management with Hubspot
- Follow up and qualify all Inbound leads
- Develop a solid understanding of business development & its alignment with the sales process
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, and qualification calls with prospective clients
- Collaborate with Design & Marketing teams
- Regular weekly and monthly reporting on business development activity
- Make calls to current clients who use our services and look for opportunities to upsell our products
- Maintain knowledge, and awareness of competitive products and programs and communicate information learned with the product team.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Comfortable making phone calls
- Keen interest in technology and digital marketing
- Ability to work independently and as a team player toward goals
- Ability to gain access to decision-makers via phone or social networks
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling, and time management.
- Previous experience monitoring digital marketing campaigns.
€30k – €40k depending on experience
Find Out More About feedalpha
Meet Our Team
Meet the team who currently work at feedalpha
Interested?! Send your C.V to Jane today!
Our Chief operations officer Jane is looking forward to receiving your C.V.
Jane@feedalpha.com or click the button below