Hybrid- Full Time Position
As the Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for pursuing & generating new prospects, positioning our suite of services, demonstrating a thorough understanding of our value proposition, and being responsible for the lead conversion to a sales opportunity. This is a hybrid role so the ideal candidate will need to travel to our Carlow office once per week.
- Proactive Outbound lead generation: prospect, identify and generate new qualified opportunities for the team.
- Pipeline management with Hubspot
- Follow up and qualify all Inbound leads
- Develop a solid understanding of business development & its alignment with the sales process
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, and qualification calls with prospective clients
- Collaborate with Design & Marketing teams
- Regular weekly and monthly reporting on business development activity
- Make calls to current clients who use our services and look for opportunities to upsell our products
- Maintain knowledge, and awareness of competitive products and programs and communicate information learned with the product team.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Comfortable making phone calls
- Keen interest in technology and digital marketing
- Ability to work independently and as a team player toward goals
- Ability to gain access to decision-makers via phone or social networks
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling, and time management.
- Previous experience monitoring digital marketing campaigns.
Interested?! Send your C.V to Jane today!
Jane@feedalpha.com or click the button below